- Seven day fully guided all inclusive adventure
of a lifetime.
- Drive right to our base camp or fly to
Flin Flon, Manitoba for pick up (additional cost).
- You will arrive at the base camp Saturday
evening or Sunday morning.
- Your hunt starts Monday morning.
- When you get your moose you can stay
camping in the wilderness with your local knowledgeable
guide or come back to base camp where warm meals & private
cabin await you. You may fish the incredible waters of
the Churchill River for the remainder of your stay.
- In the last 5 years 75-100% of our hunters
have had the opportunity to take a bull moose.
Items to Bring:
- Rifle, ammunition, camera, rain suit, a good sleeping
bag and warm clothes.
- Outer garments should be of a soft nature so as to not
make a lot of noise when hunting.
- Colours are needed in Saskatchewan and will be provided
if the hunter doesn't have any.
- $7500.00 USD + Taxes - 1 hunter with 1 guide
- $1500.00 USD + Taxes for deposit to be received by May 1, 2016
- Licence, guide, food, flying and accommodations
- Hunters must remember to bring their own bedding, rain
gear and camera
- Come for a moose hunt you will never forget!