Moose Hunts in Saskatchewan
- Seven-day fully guided all-inclusive adventure of a lifetime.
- Drive right to our base camp or fly to Flin Flon, Manitoba for pick up (additional cost).
- You will arrive at the base camp Saturday evening or Sunday morning.
- Your hunt starts Monday morning.
- When you get your moose you can stay camping in the wilderness with your local knowledgeable guide or come back to base camp where warm meals & private cabin await you. You may fish the incredible waters of the Churchill River for the remainder of your stay.
In the last 5 years, 75-100% of our hunters have had the opportunity to take a bull moose.
Moose Hunting Rates
- $9650.00 USD taxes and guide gratuity included
- $2000.00 deposit required to book your spot
- License, guide, food, flying, guide gratuity, accommodations, and all taxes included
- Hunters must remember to bring their own bedding, rain gear, and camera
Come for a moose hunt you will never forget!
Items To Bring:
- Rifle, ammunition, camera, rain suit, a good sleeping bag and warm clothes.
- Outer garments should be of a soft nature so as to not make a lot of noise when hunting.
- Colours/blaze orange are needed in Saskatchewan and will be provided if the hunter doesn't have any.